| About the City of Marina
Located along California's Central Coast on Monterey Bay, Marina is a culturally diverse and economically dynamic and growing city of approximately 20,000.
Whether you are relocating, starting or moving a business, or just visiting, adventure, excitement — or peace and quiet — are literally at your doorstep.
Visit the City of Marina website for:
Local News and Weather Sources ...
A Sampling of Monterey Peninsula Events ...
- February: AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
- April: Sea Otter Classic
- April: Big Sur International Marathon
- May: Marina International Festival of the Winds
- July: California Rodeo Salinas
- July: Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix
- August: Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
- August: West End Celebration
- September: Cherry’s Jubilee Motorsports Festival
- September: Monterey Jazz Festival
- September: California International Airshow
See the Things to Do and Calendar pages for current information. Also, view or download our Marina Visitors Guide and Marina Dining Guide.