- This event has passed.
Business Heroes: Pathways To Success
September 27 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$70
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Your Marina Chamber of Commerce, in conjunction with local chamber member and local web design agency, MontereyPremier, is proud to be the Primary Sponsor for the Business Heroes: Pathways to Success Website.
ABOUT THE FORUM
The 3rd Annual Startup Investment and Community Capital EXPO and the Monterey Business Success Forum is a collaboration between the Startup Investment Community, The Slow Money/Community Capital community in the Monterey Bay Region, CSUMB and the Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce.
The goal of this exciting flagship event is to provide businesses, non-profits, startups, investors, Chamber members, and the larger Monterey Bay community a forum for pathways to funding local and regional startup business projects as well as provide pathways to business and non-profit success.
The Forum will be held September 27th, 2019, from 2 – 4 p.m. at the Embassy Suites in Seaside, California (1441 Canyon Del Rey Blvd, Seaside, CA 93955). With a it’s prime location off US 1 in Seaside, CA, it is the perfect venue for our special business community event.
STRATEGIES, INSIGHTS AND FRESH IDEAS
From our assembled outstanding panel of regional business and non-profit leaders who have succeeded in their businesses/non-profits, you will get all the needed strategies, insights and fresh ideas to succeed in such a turbulent business and economic climate. These will include:
- Behind-the-curtain views into their successful businesses/non-profits, their strategies and tactics to show you how they work, why they work, and how you can follow their examples to succeed
- Access tips and guides for everything from planning out Social Media, building a Marketing Strategy to powering up your Strategic Mindset
- Proven strategies for organization, marketing and sales that will enable you to succeed
- Actionable insights to implement right away in your business/non-profit for greater success
Who Should Attend:
- MPCC Members and Monterey Bay Business/Non-Profit Owners/Leaders
- Young Professionals looking to success in their organizations
- Entrepreneurs and startup company leaders and employees
- Finance and management professionals
- Slow Money and Community Capital business owners and investors
- Social Business and Non-Profit leaders
- Community Leaders
- Students and Aspiring Entreprenuers
Goals and Benefits of the Forum:
- Bring together startup companies and sources of capital
- Connect investors to startups seeking funding
- Network with fellow business owners/leaders, Chamber members, investors and entrepreneurs
- Learn from successful business and non-profit owners/leaders
- Get actionable tips on how to succeed in a VUCA* world (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous)
For speaker details and information, go to montereybizforum.com.
To register for the event, go to montereychamber.com