Update as of April 16: The SBA is currently unable to accept new applications for the Paycheck Protection Program based on available appropriations funding. You can learn more here. If you have already applied for a loan, please check directly with the institution through which you applied for a status update.
* Businesses with no employees can apply starting today
* Funds are limited so must apply immediately. *
Below is a list of lenders approved in Marina or nearby to loan under the PPP as of today.
Banks are requiring a business account with them to take applications. The SBA is in the process of approving more banks that don’t require this prior relationship.
One bank that is accepting applications from those that they don’t have a relationship with is Fountainhead Commercial Capital
Remember you can receive up to $1,000 per employee with a max of $10,000
This loan is fully forgivable if 75% is used for payroll.
Bank of America, National Association
270 Reservation Rd
Marina, CA 93933-3178
JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association
264 Reservation Rd
MARINA, CA 93933
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
3160 Vista Del Camino
Marina, CA 93933
Union Bank, N.A.
1957 Fremont Blvd
SEASIDE, CA 93955
Latest posts by Elizabeth Plante (see all)
- Peninsula Community Town Hall with MC Supervisors Mary Adams and Jane Parker - April 11, 2020
- Protective Mask Dos and Don’ts - April 11, 2020
- Important News: Paycheck Protection Program for Marina Businesses - April 10, 2020