Fun, Fitness and Community at March Madness Bootcamp
Your local fitness and health partners at Monterey Bay Moves are happy to open registrations for their new March Madness Bootcamp.
The 4-WEEK Transformation Bootcamp allows you to attend 3 weekly small group workouts. Expect intensity with Bootcamp-style workouts, Run/Walk, Core & Balance, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Pilates-style Training, Strength Conditioning and Cardio, of course!
Sessions will be open from March 2nd to March 28.
All levels are welcome!
THIS BOOTCAMP IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You 2019 resolutions involved getting healthier and you need structure to reach your goals.
- You need accountability and peer pressure to get moving.
- You are really serious about your health and fitness.
- You feed off the energy of motivated people around you.
- You are not willing to let another opportunity to transform your life pass you by.
- You need a simple plan to follow.
- You have literally tried everything to get or stay in shape.
- You need to crank things up this year!
- Access to 3 weekly workout sessions in Marina so you ramp up your results
- Never train alone or miss a workout with our intense and motivating Head Trainer
- 1 month of Fitness and Fun in Marina with your new local crew
- Nutritional Guidance and Mindful Eating Workshops
- Access to your trainer 7 days a week for help and support every step of the way
TIME & LOCATION
All sessions are 55 minutes:
– Monday 5:30pm @ Locke-Paddon Park
– Thursday 5:15pm @ Spector Dance Studio
– Sunday 8:00am @ Spector Dance Studio
Don’t think you can attend all 3 weekly workouts?
Sign up and come when you can! We’ll give you homework so you keep improving even when you miss a session.
- UNLIMITED BOOTCAMP ACCESS $97
- UNLIMITED BOOTCAMP ACCESS PREMIUM (includes 1 Monterey Bay Moves shirt and towel) $121
Discounted prices are offered to couples. Complete your application and bring your spouse for only $50.
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ON FEBRUARY 28
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
Monterey Bay Moves is your reference in Personal and Group Training in Marina. Our goal is to bring you to challenge your own limits, both physical and mental, and to have fun while exercising. Contact us for Home-Based Personal Training, Office Health & Wellness Programs & Group Classes.
How it all started …
Born out of the idea of a freshly immigrated Canadian who is passionate about physical activity and the outdoors, Monterey Bay Moves was created in 2018. Influenced by her own Canadian experience of fitness, our founder Elizabeth engineered Monterey Bay Moves to be both close to the community and its surrounding nature.
With her creative flair and her desire to get involved in her new hometown of Marina, Elizabeth is bringing the workout to those who need it and developing a concept of unique group training programs. She wants Monterey Bay Moves’ fitness services and solutions to allow Monterey Bay residents and businesses to be healthy, active, and thrive. In her eye, a healthy community is also more productive, creative and happy!
Latest posts by Community Post (see all)
- FREE Photo Downloads – City of Marina Aerial Panoramas by Steve Zmak 2020 While Sheltering In Place - April 8, 2020
- Junsay Oaks Grand Opening Ceremony - April 1, 2020
- Hygiene and Sanitation Tips - March 31, 2020