EXCITING NEWS FOR MARINA BUSINESSES
Nextdoor is piloting a new feature called “Offers” in Marina. It enables local businesses to share discounts and promotions with their target neighborhoods on the app. Our community has been chosen for this limited pilot.
Let’s make the most of it and share our discounts, rebates, freebies and such with the community!
How to see Offers on Nextdoor
- Tap on the Menu icon (the three stacked bars at the bottom right of the app).
- Click on Offers.
- Save and redeem your offer at your local business.
How to post an Offer on Nextdoor
- Create or Log into to your business account.
- Click on the Menu icon at the top left corner of your page.
- Click on Share an Offer and follow the instructions to craft your offer.
Please share this news with your friends, coworkers, and family. It is a wonderful opportunity for local businesses to use this social platform to show off their amazing services and products.
The following two tabs change content below.
I’m a freshly immigrated Canadian passionate about both physical activity and the outdoors, and where’s a better place to pursue those interests than alongside the Monterey Bay coastline? My company Monterey Bay Moves was influenced by my own Canadian experience of fitness, and I engineered our services to be close to the community and its surrounding nature. With Monterey Bay Moves it was never just about bringing a workout to those in need — it was also about developing a concept of unique outdoor training programs that would let us make the most of our unique area. I serve on the board of the Marina Chamber of Commerce as Vice-President and on the Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce's Economic Vitality Committee.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Plante (see all)
- Grant Programs Open – Taking Applications - April 30, 2021
- *Deadline Extended* Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program - January 6, 2021
- Surviving the Economic Crisis in Marina Meeting Video & Summary - December 24, 2020