1. Redecorate your office or store with works from your favorite local artist. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
2. Send thank you notes and gifts to your clients and vendors. Let them know how much you enjoy your relationship, and you’ll be at the top of their minds when this is all over. No matter what generation you are, a handwritten note card is received as something special (and note cards featuring the work of your favorite local artist are easily obtainable online).
3. Update your website. You know it needs it! Contact www.montereypremier.com.
4. Update your brand guidelines. Organize all those subtle revisions and updates you’ve made to your logo, colors, fonts, and tagline over the years, and bring them into alignment. Zmak Creative can help you with this for a surprisingly low price.
5. Start brushing up on your interactive meeting apps like Zoom, Skype and Google Hangouts. It is the way of the future.
6. Do that newsletter you’ve been meaning to get to. Instead of limping by with quick announcement emails (because that’s all you’ve had time for), take the time to tell your whole story to your current followers and lock them in for the future. Be creative with how you tell your story online. Your emails are going to get more opens and clicks than before in this new era of shelter-in-place boredom. Zmak Creative can help you design it.
7. Clean the office! Organize your files and workflow. Update your software and take the time to learn it. Learn new software or other vocational skills.
8. Find creative ways to cross-promote other businesses you work with (e.g. graphic designers and printers, interior designers and contractors, realtors and photographers, etc.).
9. Take some time to renew your soul. Don’t work. Just put yourself in your favorite quarantined happy space and chill. Play an online game with friends. Climb onto your roof and take in the view. New ideas and perspectives will come to you.
10. Get creative, and plan a marketing and sales campaign for when this all ends. It will end, and when it does, everyone will be released from the gate like racehorses competing for consumer attention. Be the first out of the gate!
Steve Zmak is an award-winning graphic designer and photographer based in Marina, CA with more than 35 years of experience in marketing.
©2020 Zmak Creative . Steve@SteveZmak.com . SteveZmak.com . 831.883.4459 . Marina CA
Latest posts by Community Post (see all)
- Junsay Oaks Grand Opening Ceremony - April 1, 2020
- Hygiene and Sanitation Tips - March 31, 2020
- The Sanctuary Beach Staycation- Locals neighbor promotion during this time of needing relaxation on the beach! - March 20, 2020