In these difficult times, we want to support your business and those in our community affected by COVID-19.
Please join us in a free, new program coordinated by the Marina Chamber of Commerce.
Gift Cards for Good: April 11- April 30
Customers buy a gift card to support a local business.
Gift cards are donated to those on the frontline in our community.
Here’s how it works:
- Your business sells gift cards.
- The Marina Chamber promotes your business listing on our website.
- Customers can choose to donate their gift cards to those on the frontline (several local organizations are going to be listed on the Marina Chamber website).
Here is how to participate:
- By April 6, reply to this email to let us know you’d like to participate and:
- If you plan to sell gift cards via phone, provide your phone number.
- If you already sell gift cards, provide the link to your Gift Card offer (on your website or Facebook page) that you will make live by 4/10.
- If you want to quickly get set up with capability to sell gift cards check out popular services like Square or Yiftee.
- If you need help, just reach out to the Marina Chamber to request a 30-minute consultation, free for the first 5 Marina Chamber members. Please email us directly to claim your free consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not a Chamber member, you may still request a consultation with Monterey Premier for a discounted rate. Contact Monterey Premier at email@example.com
- On April 11, the Marina Chamber will begin a social media promotion for the Gift Cards for Good Campaign.
- If you have a social media presence, please make weekly social media posts until April 30 promoting the Gift Cards for Good web page.
- On May 1, we’ll publish (with your help) the total amount of gift cards sold and donated!
Please reply by April 6 to let us know if you are interested and feel free to reach out with any questions. Let’s come together to keep our community strong!
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- Marina Hotel Information For Fire Evacuees - August 24, 2020
- Outdoor Use Standards Will Be Temporarily Relaxed for Businesses Conducting Operations Outdoors During the Covid-19 Pandemic - August 15, 2020
- City of Marina is helping small businesses like you during Covid-19 through no-interest City loans! - July 27, 2020