In these difficult times, we want to support your business and those in our community affected by COVID-19.
Please join us in a free, new program coordinated by the Marina Chamber of Commerce.
Gift Cards for Good: April 11- April 30
Customers buy a gift card to support a local business.
Gift cards are donated to those on the frontline in our community.
Here’s how it works:
- Your business sells gift cards.
- The Marina Chamber promotes your business listing on our website.
- Customers can choose to donate their gift cards to those on the frontline (several local organizations are going to be listed on the Marina Chamber website).
Here is how to participate:
- By April 6, reply to this email to let us know you’d like to participate and:
- If you plan to sell gift cards via phone, provide your phone number.
- If you already sell gift cards, provide the link to your Gift Card offer (on your website or Facebook page) that you will make live by 4/10.
- If you want to quickly get set up with capability to sell gift cards check out popular services like Square or Yiftee.
- If you need help, just reach out to the Marina Chamber to request a 30-minute consultation, free for the first 5 Marina Chamber members. Please email us directly to claim your free consultation: email@example.com
- If you are not a Chamber member, you may still request a consultation with Monterey Premier for a discounted rate. Contact Monterey Premier at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On April 11, the Marina Chamber will begin a social media promotion for the Gift Cards for Good Campaign.
- If you have a social media presence, please make weekly social media posts until April 30 promoting the Gift Cards for Good web page.
- On May 1, we’ll publish (with your help) the total amount of gift cards sold and donated!
Please reply by April 6 to let us know if you are interested and feel free to reach out with any questions. Let’s come together to keep our community strong!
The following two tabs change content below.
Geno is the Owner of Monterey Premier (Website & Digital Marketing Services), President/CEO of the Marina Chamber of Commerce and Creator of the Marina Community Facebook Group currently at over 2K members. He is passionate about Jesus, family, and building community.