We are accepting nominations for Vice President of the Marina Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
If you are interested in the economic vitality of our community, a local business owner that wants to help be a voice for other local businesses, and/or have an interest in taking up a leadership role within our local chamber of commerce (and community), this is a great opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Vice President
The responsibility of the Vice President is to perform the duties of the President in the event of the President’s absence or inability to act.
Chamber of Commerce Objectives
The Marina Chamber of Commerce is organized to preserve the competitive enterprise system of business. Below are a few of the ways we are able to accomplish this:
- Create a better understanding and awareness of the important issues surrounding our local business owners.
- Promote business and community growth and development by promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of all classifications of business.
- Develop civic, social, and cultural programs designed to increase the values of our community.
- Address policies which prevent healthy business expansion and community growth.
We will be closing nominations on December, 31st, 2019. All newly elected Board Members and Officers shall be seated at the regular January Board Meeting and shall be participating members thereafter, with voting rights beginning at that meeting.
Interested in learning more, applying for the seat, or nominating a fellow business owner and/or community leader?
Please consider joining the Marina Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and have a voice in local decision making processes for the betterment of community and business. Share this announcement with your colleagues and to others you feel will be an asset in this capacity.
If this sounds of interest to you, or your would like to nominate someone who is interested in this role, please fill out the form below.
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- A Call to Businesses who want to Participate in the Gift Cards for Good Campaign - April 4, 2020
- Setting Up Your Online eGift Cards - April 4, 2020
- The Importance of Online Community During Shelter in Place - March 28, 2020