- This event has passed.
Buy Local Marina 2020 Participation
November 1, 2020 - November 28, 2020
To our dedicated local Marina business owners, who are working hard to stay afloat and continue providing jobs and participating in our great community life.
This year has been challenging and we have yet to know what the rest of the year will bring, but we can put our efforts together to create a positive shopping experience to our community this November. Your Chamber of Commerce developed the Buy Local Marina Campaign to help you make the most of the coming busy shopping season by :
- enhancing your business visibility in the community
- highlighting the importance of local businesses
- creating a sense of pride for our Marina businesses
- boosting your revenue during the Holidays shopping season
This November, the Marina Chamber of Commerce is inviting you to participate in our Buy Local Marina Campaign from November 1st to November 28th. This campaign is two-fold and very simple.
- #1 You come up with a special offer, discount, freebie, etc. that we will help you promote throughout the month of November through a social media and web campaign. It can be anything like :
- $5 OFF purchases over $ XX
- 10% OFF all purchases
- Buy 2 get 1 free
→ This offer has to be valid throughout the Month of November.
National #SmallBusinessSaturday on November 28
#2 For the national #SmallBusinessSaturday on November 28, you will create a special offer to encourage our community to start their holiday shopping in MARINA. This offer should be valid for 1 day only and strategically thought out as an opportunity to develop new business relationships with customers and increase your business revenue.
- FREE promotional shirt with every purchase over $100
- Get 20% off when you take a picture of yourself in front of our store and tag us on social media
- Buy One Get One Free
→ This offer has to be valid on November 28th
If you wish to participate in this campaign, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your special offer and images you would like us to use by October 30 and we will share them on social media as well as post it on our Chamber website.
POSTERS: Gorgeous posters promoting #BuyLocalMarina will be distributed in the coming weeks for your business and home. We will drop one or multiple off at your location when you confirm your participation! Here are a few examples of the 8×10 flyers we will be sending out to post on your storefront and home windows.