On Wednesday, March 7th, the Marina Chamber of Commerce held its first business lunch forum for 2018 and the turnout was great.
Lunch was provided by our fellow chamber member and sponsor, Melanie Tiner of Monterey Bay Real Estate and Mike Mast of State Farm Insurance. The facility was provided by kind folks at The Veterans Transition Center of Monterey County.
Content Marketing Seminar
During this business lunch forum, I shared a series of strategies, resources, and tips on how to utilize the web for increasing your business exposure and driving more visitors to your website.
During the seminar, we covered a number of topics such as:
- How to bring your brand to life.
- Increase online exposure.
- Establish brand authority.
- Own your own content and do not let Facebook own it.
- Improve your website’s search engine optimization and recognition.
- Increase website traffic and reduce website bounce rates.
- Proper use of headers in a blog post.
- How to create 3-5 key points for each post.
- Closing each post with an invitation to engage.
- How to utilize proper internal and outbound linking.
- Where to find the best free stock photos for your posts.
- And more.
The feedback after the event was awesome and we are looking forward to hosting more events like this more often.
If there is a topic you would love to learn more about or if you are interested in giving a training seminar during one of our future events, please let us know.
Also check out the awesome recap video Angie put together for us.
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- Marina Chamber of Commerce’s First Working Lunch Forum for 2018. - March 9, 2018
- Friends of the Marina Library - January 24, 2018
- Opportunities To Help The Marina Chamber of Commerce - January 11, 2018