Happy New Year Fellow Mariners!
We hope you are as excited about 2018 as we are. Marina continues to rebound economically and we want to help foster that growth for our local businesses. Here are a few ways you can help us ensure business and community growth and development.
We are looking for volunteers to help with the following roles/activities:
– Board Treasurer
– Board Members
– Newsletter Coordinator (weekly emails using Mailchimp)
– Event Organizer (mixers, forums, website calendar, etc.)
– Website blogger
– Website co-administrator (we use WordPress)
– Social Media Manager
– and more.
If you have a desire to get involved, contact us here.
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) is seeking feedback on its SURF! Busway and Bus Rapid Transit project - September 22, 2022
- Help Marina High School Juniors…. Become a Mentor! - August 31, 2022
- Affordable housing project in Marina will proceed - August 21, 2022