Happy New Year Fellow Mariners!
We hope you are as excited about 2018 as we are. Marina continues to rebound economically and we want to help foster that growth for our local businesses. Here are a few ways you can help us ensure business and community growth and development.
We are looking for volunteers to help with the following roles/activities:
– Board Treasurer
– Board Members
– Newsletter Coordinator (weekly emails using Mailchimp)
– Event Organizer (mixers, forums, website calendar, etc.)
– Website blogger
– Website co-administrator (we use WordPress)
– Social Media Manager
– and more.
If you have a desire to get involved, contact us here.
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- City of Marina is helping small businesses like you during Covid-19 through no-interest City loans! - July 27, 2020
- Tangy BBQ, Savory Chow Mein, Spicy Tacos, Sweet Shakes… Drooling Yet? Frozen Foods are SO Last Week! - June 25, 2020
- Support Local Businesses & Front Line Responders While Staying at Home - April 9, 2020