Happy New Year Fellow Mariners!
We hope you are as excited about 2018 as we are. Marina continues to rebound economically and we want to help foster that growth for our local businesses. Here are a few ways you can help us ensure business and community growth and development.
We are looking for volunteers to help with the following roles/activities:
– Board Treasurer
– Board Members
– Newsletter Coordinator (weekly emails using Mailchimp)
– Event Organizer (mixers, forums, website calendar, etc.)
– Website blogger
– Website co-administrator (we use WordPress)
– Social Media Manager
– and more.
If you have a desire to get involved, contact us here.
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- The Chamber Is Looking for a Volunteer to Help With Our Weekly Eblasts - March 25, 2018
- Marina Chamber of Commerce’s First Working Lunch Forum for 2018. - March 9, 2018
- Friends of the Marina Library - January 24, 2018