Happy New Year Fellow Mariners!
We hope you are as excited about 2018 as we are. Marina continues to rebound economically and we want to help foster that growth for our local businesses. Here are a few ways you can help us ensure business and community growth and development.
We are looking for volunteers to help with the following roles/activities:
– Board Treasurer
– Board Members
– Newsletter Coordinator (weekly emails using Mailchimp)
– Event Organizer (mixers, forums, website calendar, etc.)
– Website blogger
– Website co-administrator (we use WordPress)
– Social Media Manager
– and more.
If you have a desire to get involved, contact us here.
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- NEW SBA Program – Restaurant Relief Fund - April 23, 2021
- Federal income tax filing due date for individuals for the 2020 tax year will be extended from April 15, 2021, to May 17, 2021 - March 19, 2021
- Opening Up Businesses in Marina - March 17, 2021