The Marina Chamber of Commerce is announcing open positions for the 2022 Board of Directors (including the following officer positions: President, Vice-President, Secretary & Treasurer). We are seeking leaders in the Marina Community to represent the Chamber’s Objectives as outlined in the Chamber Bylaws.
The Marina Chamber of Commerce is organized to preserve the competitive enterprise system of business by creating a better understanding of the importance of the business owners; to promote business and community growth and development by promoting economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of all classifications of business; to develop civic, social, and cultural programs designed to increase the values of our community; and to address policies which prevent business expansion and community growth.
Please consider joining the Marina Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors in order to have a voice in local decision making processes for the betterment of community and business. Share this announcement with your colleagues and to others you feel will be an asset in this capacity.
- Chamber Members in good standing who would like to serve on the 2022 Board of Directors, please mail your ‘Petition for Nomination’ to:
- Marina Chamber of Commerce, Post Office Box 425, Marina CA 93933; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline is Thursday, December 31st, 2021.
SELECTION AND ELECTION OF OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (Excerpt)
Determination: If no petition is filed within the designated period, the nominations shall be closed and the nominated slate of candidates shall be declared elected by the Board of Directors at their regular January Board Meeting.
SEATING OF NEW DIRECTORS AND OFFICERS
All newly elected Board Members and Officers shall be seated at the regular January Board Meeting and shall be participating members thereafter, with voting rights beginning at that meeting. Retiring Directors and Officers shall be relieved of their duties at the same meeting.
Thank you for your consideration. The current Board of Directors are working to preserve the objectives as outlined above. Your leadership skills are important. Please remember to send your ‘Petition for Nomination’ to email@example.com on or before December 31st, 2021
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- Monterey-Salinas Transit (MST) is seeking feedback on its SURF! Busway and Bus Rapid Transit project - September 22, 2022
- Help Marina High School Juniors…. Become a Mentor! - August 31, 2022
- Affordable housing project in Marina will proceed - August 21, 2022