The Marina Chamber of Commerce is Seeking an Experienced Administrative Assistant.
Do you live in Marina?
Do you enjoy helping others succeed?
Do you like meeting fun and interesting people?
Do you like working from home?
Are you interested in making a few extra $$ each month?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, perhaps you might consider taking on a part-time admin assistant position for the Marina Chamber of Commerce!
This is a sub-contracted role up to 17 hours a month ($25/hour).
- Monitor chamber email (weekly)
- Pick up mail in Marina (twice per month)
- Pay bills (twice per month)
- Make check deposits in Marina Wells Fargo (twice per month)
- Process new members (twice per month)
- Update website
- Send out plaques & welcome letters
- Follow up on lapsed members (once or twice per month)
- Weekly news blast and post approvals (once per week)
- Assist president with other minor administrative duties & letters (as needed)
- Must reside in Marina and have reliable transportation
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Associate’s Degree
- Lives in Marina, Seaside, Castroville or Monterey
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Additional Experience Welcome:
- WordPress (websites)
- Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.)
If you are a “people-person” and would love to get more involved in the Marina community while earning a monthly income as an independent contractor, please let us know.
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- Workshop on the Downtown Specific Plan - October 8, 2021
- Blue Zones Project Monterey Walking Moai Teams in Marina - September 24, 2021
- Top 25 Locals’ Favorite Restaurants In Marina, California - August 28, 2021